ȚINUTUL DE NORD SRL undertakes to collect, store and process personal data in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
The collection of personal data is done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, which are not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes.
Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The processing is carried out in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The responsibility for the processing of personal data lies with ȚINUTUL DE NORD SRL and its collaborators (third party partners: IT service providers, branding material suppliers, courier service providers), as the owner of the shop.viatransilvanica.com website. It decides what data it processes, for what purpose and how this processing takes place.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Personal data is processed on the basis of the express, freely expressed, specific and unequivocal consent of the user of the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force and under the conditions of this policy, as well as in compliance with a legal obligation.
An Order placed by the Buyer is the basis for the processing of personal data and his consent to use his data for the sole purpose of completing the given order.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
We collect personal data from all Buyers who complete an Order through the Website shop.viatransilvanica.com. The types of data collected, stored and processed, as well as the purposes for which they are used are:
- name and surname, full address, telephone number of the Buyer - are used to complete the invoice, to send the Order to the Buyer and to contact him exclusively regarding the Order placed;
- company name and data - are used to make the invoice, if the Buyer is a legal entity;
- data collected in Google Analytics - used for statistical purposes to determine user behavior patterns;
- cookies - see Cookies policy.
ȚINUTUL DE NORD SRL does not process personal data within the Website shop.viatransilvanica.com that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious denominations or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade unions and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for identification unique data of a natural person, health data or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
How is the collection and processing of personal data performed?
The collection of personal data is performed:
- manually, when filling in the Order form, providing name, surname, email, telephone, address, company data.
The processing of personal data is performed:
- manually, in order to draw up orders to the courier service provider.
For what period do we store personal data?
Personal data is stored for a period of up to 10 years.
The user can request at any time the modification or deletion of personal data by making a request to the email address: email@example.com.
To whom do we transfer personal data and for what purpose?
We transfer personal data to:
a) the courier service provider, in order to deliver the Order
b) we may pass on your personal data to third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship (eg accounting firm, audit firm, hosting service provider) about whom we ensure that they have implemented adequate protection and security measures.
What security measures have we implemented?
We are constantly concerned with the implementation of security measures that are required to minimize the risks of unauthorized access to data and thus the impact on users' privacy.
What rights does the Buyer have over his personal data?
The General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data confers on the user a number of rights:
- the right to information and access to personal data, under which confirmation may be obtained from the processor as to whether or not the processing of personal data, with access to that data and information on the methods and purposes of their processing;
- the right to rectification of data, which may be exercised in order to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of personal data which are incomplete;
- the right to delete data (the right to "be forgotten"), by virtue of which the deletion of personal data can be obtained, without undue delay, for one of the following reasons:
a. the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b.the user withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c.the user opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing regarding the processing;
d. personal data have been processed illegally;
e. personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
f. personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- the right to restrict processing may be exercised in the following situations:
a. when the accuracy of the data is contested, for a period that allows us to verify their correctness;
b. the processing is illegal, and the user opposes the deletion of the data, requesting instead the restriction of their processing;
c. personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose of processing, but the user requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
d. when the user opposes the processing for reasons related to the particular situation in which he is, for the period of time in which it is verified whether in this case the legitimate rights of the operator prevail.
- the right of opposition, under which the user may object to the processing of personal data, including the creation of profiles, on grounds relating to his particular situation, in cases where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest, or when it takes place for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In such cases, the processing will be done only if it is justified by legitimate and compelling reasons, which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user, or when the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the user has the right to object at any time to the processing of data for this purpose, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to direct marketing.
- the right to data portability, which allows the user to receive personal data concerning him and which he has provided in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under the conditions where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automatic means.
Under this right, personal data concerning the user may be transmitted directly from one operator to another where this is technically feasible.
For any information related to the personal data collected, stored and processed, as well as for the exercise of any of the rights mentioned above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.